Bushwhackin' For Relics

• The title was changed to Bushwhackin' For Relics

That's a nice assortment of relics.  Hopefully you can get some brush cleared out. Maybe you could rent a walk behind DR Field & Brush mower. Mine has opened up many otherwise impossible sites. That site has real potential.

• Thanks 1

That site looks to be loaded CPT.There could be a gold coin or two hiding somewhere in amongst all of that brush.You have your work cut out for you, but you could be rewarded handsomely for you efforts...Looking forward to further updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for a great read and some nice pictures of the finds. Looks like you have hit the jackpot on a place to detect at. Can't wait to see some coins from that area in the future, and be safe from those snakes and ticks.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Great stuff. I like it.

• Thanks 1

Excellent report CPT!  I can clearly see that was a lot of work.  I'd go back there several times were I you.  Potential abounds.  👍

• Thanks 1

Wow, as usual, the Cap'n gets the goods. Great photos, and your whole group of finds has that Western zip to it! You also spin a great story. 🙂

Your badge is intriguing, that looks like the Spanish lion found on their old currency. I'd take a pencil and do a rubbing to paper of the text on the back, might get a sure ID. Tried to get something out of Lens, and all I got was Spanish coins.

Fascinating stuff! Heck of a dig. 👍 

Were I you, I would bring my off road lawnmower out there. 😀 I've done that a few times.

• Thanks 1