Huge Minelab Price Increase - And Gold Monster To Come With One Coil?

I don't think the US market will go up as it's already inflated over other countries.  

Interesting to see how this plays out. 

On 12/8/2023 at 2:49 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

I don't think the US market will go up as it's already inflated over other countries.  

Interesting to see how this plays out. 

We generally pay far less for Minelabs than anyone else. But you should know. If a price increase was coming Jan 1st dealers should already be in the know.

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

We generally pay far less for Minelabs than anyone else. But you should know. If a price increase was coming Jan 1st dealers should already be in the know.

I heard (from a dealer) that the only price for a detector in the U.S that wasn't going up is the CTX.-----I guess we will know for sure 1/3/'24.

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Just heard back from another dealer & he told me the CTX will go to $2599 as of 1/3/'24.

Holy cows, I can buy a SDC2300 new cheaper than a CTX 3030 based upon that price.

2 hours ago, D&P-OR said:

Just heard back from another dealer & he told me the CTX will go to $2599 as of 1/3/'24.

Yeah but what does that really mean? Right now a CTX 3030 is MSRP fake price $2499 "on sale" for MAP $1999. So if they raise the BS fake price to $2599 the actual for what you pay price may go up to $2049 or no more than $2099. Still, we are talking a detector introduced over ten years ago in 2012.

I hate the stupid MSRP and MAP pricing game. It is illegal in some countries but people in the U.S. fall for it all day long.

58 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Yeah but what does that really mean? Right now a CTX 3030 is MSRP fake price $2499 "on sale" for MAP $1999. So if they raise the BS fake price to $2599 the actual for what you pay price may go up to $2049 or no more than $2099.

I hate the stupid MSRP and MAP pricing game. It is illegal in some countries, but people in the U.S. fall for it all day long.

Yeah--I know what you mean Steve.----I think we are going to sell my wifes & my "like new" two CTXs when we get back home to OR from CA in April.----Our two Deus 2s & two Equinox 900s are plenty good enough for us & do almost everything we want them to do at this point in our lives.--------Del

6 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I was informed a GPZ-7000 is much cheaper in MX than US.

The Dealer price of the GPX-6000 in US was way more than Australia when it 1st came out.  No reason other than for Minelab USA to make even more $$ off it's Dealers. 

My gut tells me Minelab’s price increase is mostly because of the lower stock price.

As for other countries,  you could be right. 

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but yes that is correct with the GM pricing and coil. They are however including an extra rechargeable battery in place of the coil.