Garrett Storm?

Looks like it will definitely be another camo machine by looking at the arm cuff in the picture lol. 

The “Storm” name, if it’s called that,  meh.  

The camo motif is pretty cool though….lets hope the hardware and firmware within can be up to par with the looks.   Otherwise…..

“ a storm is coming”… sounds like something is about to be blown away. Did notice Garrett is offering an Australian “Axiom Lite” version, on sale until March 31st. The day after on April 1st is Garrett’s 60th anniversary….an ATX  CamoLite?😗

The arm cuff certainly looks more VLF like.  It must be the AT Pro Multi freaker.  Good on Garrett for getting the business done and bringing it to market.

• Like 3

It would be my luck if it’s camo I’d lay it down then walk off and then come back never to be seen again. 
 It’s happen with a rifle more than once  and found years later standing leaning on a tree In what I call deep woods you can get turned around easy.

Chuck 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Make sure you get the pink camo one next time Chuck! I have one of those in my arsenal, a Technetics G2! ( got for the great price, not the color) Better yet, maybe they will make a hunter's orange one just for you! And we can add a clapper that beeps!😆👍👍

• Like 4

Joe  

Hahaha 🤣 

I say whatever tickles your fancy are blow’s your dress up .

I will say this If you don’t quit hounding me I’m going to put you up for adoption.

Take care my friend and I do mean that.

image.png.e69f588aa98cbf91a9ad0285e2d80e75.png

• Like 3