Beach Finds With Nox 03-03-18

Nuke em

Well the weather here in the UK has been well a bit snowy and very cold . Or what we would say snowy and cold ! But today it was a bit warmer and all the snow in my area has cleared up apart from the hills and fields. High tide was at mid day so i went for about that time . The sea was cold and i was wearing my wellies but that didn't stop water getting in the left welly and that was cold.

Well i used the settings that i said on another thread i put into my machine , i went right upto the water and again mostly the machine was quiet . I found a few coins but with the waves washing up the beach and chasing me i had to wait a while to get stuck in properly . 1 of the first targets i found was a Silver coloured bangle but i cant see a 925 so i dont know if its Silver . It does have 2 markings so if anyone knows what they mean ..

As the tide went out i searched but most of the beaches were very built up like the last time 2 days ago when i just gave up before even searching . This time though i had to do another search to see if i could have better luck with depth .

By the time i finished at around 4pm i had the Bangle , a junk ring , a 20 Euro Cent and £13.55p in UK coinage .

As for the machine . I am still having trouble finding deep targets with good target sounds . Other than the Pound coins all the other coins are quiet tones and i have set my settings quite loud . My Explorer seems to be far better for target sounds . And this time i was using my Gray Ghosts .

On Monday i will use my Explorer to see if i would have done better but i might not find much , the whole beach is very built up.

I think i need help with settings on the Equinox , to me it seems less capable than the X.Terra 705 and i have been only doing the parts of the beaches that i would with the Terra .

My next trip out with the Nox will have to wait till just under 2 weeks time . Work is in the way , it will give me time to suss more about the machine .

I need louder deep sounds , but all i get is quiet tones shallow or deep and its quite easy to miss a deep target if its that quiet .

Next time i will use a single frequency on a different mode and try that .

I am struggling a bit  .

15) £13.55p FOUND 03-03-18 EQ.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG