Power Bank With Built In Flashlight Y'all

Thank you for the advice, I am sure it will be useful to many, but I will speak for myself, I prefer a headlamp. I have been using it since childhood and it is very convenient. It's a kind of headlights like on a car, but only the light shines where I look lol. In general, I think that your advice is convenient, but it is suitable for those who have not yet figured out how to use a flashlight more conveniently. Both options are ideal for night surfing hunting, but I also do descents into the cave, so it's more comfortable for me. But thank you for the battery, I will use it on my bike, I hope that there is a large capacity there and it will keep a good charge.

I have that Energizer headlamp , it works very well.

But for those "light of the sun" moments I found a bicycle light that pumps many kilo-lumens  and also doubles as a power bank , it's waterproof , of course , Made in China name I can't pronounce or remember ATM.  (I just looked at it , Gyhuego )   it even came with an intensely bright red tail light  !) 

One wrap of 200mph (Gorilla) duct tape and it's mounted to the detector but need another piece to mount the tail light to my hat !       Oh My GOSHK , guess I COULD use it on a bicycle too.   

Think I spent ~$40 for it on AMZ  and  I already had the tape.......... Not much to report on the bike light , it doesn't get much use...