Sign in to follow this  
Lunk

2018 Quartzsite Gold Show

https://quartzsitegoldshowcom.wordpress.com/

This is a really good show put on every year in Quartzsite, Arizona, so if you’re in the area, check it out!

• Like 4

It is  a good show ,was just up that way today .

• Like 1

I like the show and I also like the Tucson show so you have to make it a two'fer.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Just missed it by doing a WSPA meet So. of Tucson..  Stopped by Q, and it appeared they were gearing up for it.  Is this type event a good place to sell your gold?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dgatleyDP said:

Is this type event a good place to sell your gold?

Hi Dave,

there are a few vendors at the show that sell their gold, so I would say yes.

20 hours ago, dgatleyDP said:

Just missed it by doing a WSPA meet So. of Tucson..  Stopped by Q, and it appeared they were gearing up for it.  Is this type event a good place to sell your gold?

I hope you visited some of the gold vendors at the Tucson Show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      You know why you go and I know why I do . Go that is.
      We all want to see what’s new plus we get caught up in the excitement that flows in the air..
      The first thing I want to look at is another pinpointer that Steve H. had been talking about. I don’t think I’ll see that new 6” coil lots of us are waiting on to get here.
      My wife ask what I wanted for my birthday coming here in May. I told her money and don’t give it to me because I’m waiting on this new coil. She ask didn’t you just get a small coil for a detector and I said yes but that was for another detector.She did say let me know when it comes in and I’ll pay for it. Got to love them!
      Sorry about that my thinking jump the track a little.
      I got a friend coming down from Ok. to go with me to that show.I told him we going to need lots of money. So that’s the main thing I hope he don’t forget a little thing like that.
      I don’t see myself coming home with a new detector but like said a pinpointer will be mine.
      The Best to you on the next Treasure and Gold Show you attend. May your cup run over with whatever you wish for.
      Chuck
    • By Steve Herschbach
      8PM U.S. Eastern Time Monday March 19 or catch the recorded podcast later.
      https://www.spreaker.com/show/all-metal-modes-show
      Talking detecting with host Mike Haer.

Listen to "Steve Hershbach" on Spreaker.
    • By Fskafish
      Great show steve hope you are back on with mike soon, cool to put a voice with the head hancho around here!!
      Listen to "Steve Hershbach" on Spreaker.
    • By Bob(AK)
      For those of you down Arizona way, the big show starts soon. Thousands of vendors at numerous hotels and parking lots
      across Tucson,  have fun,   http://www.tucsongemshows.net/coming.html
    • By Steve Herschbach
      We at History Seekers are joined by Russ Balbirona from First Texas Products to talk about the new pinpointers plus tidbits on the new T2+ and F75+. If you are a Fisher Research Labs or Teknetics Metal Detectors fan, this is a show that you do not want to miss. Note: this is a podcast recording of the 11/15/2017 show.

After listening to it there was more about the pinpointers than the T2+ and F75+. In fact other than mention of a possible transferable warranty (they are vague on that point) there really is nothing new about the two models. Also a mention of new stuff in the next couple years.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      White's Field Team members Dominque Da Silva and D.J. Yost will be discussing the new White's MX7, talking about their time on the field team and some of their finds that they have made over the years. Join us tonight Monday 11/6/2017 at 9:00 PM Eastern at www.spreaker.com/admrr. If you wish to join the discussion you can call us at 678 439-1863 when we open up the lines.
      American Digger Relic Roundup - For diggers and collectors of history. An hour long program every Monday Night at 9:00 PM eastern standard time. Join your hosts Butch Holcombe, Jeff Lubbert and Heath Jones as they explore the past. Learn more about Metal Detecting, Treasure hunting in all it's forms, and the preservation of history. Learn from our callers, and expert show guest's This is a call in show (678-439-1863) and you are encouraged to participate.