Lots of us are waiting for this coming Friday because a detector company as said we’lI see their new product.

I told myself when I got out of the service I’d never stand in line waiting again.  Here I find myself doing just what I said I wasn’t going to do.

My differences is I’m not looking forward to Friday but to a date that I don’t even know when that will be .

I’m talking about Nokta/Makro that we entered a contest for a name of a detector we know nothing about. Not one word has been said about it but like the one coming Friday with lots of hopes that everyone wants in a detector .

Dilek my lady I hope it won’t be too long before we find out if this detector fits the name. I say this in the way I did because the name was pick first.

I’d like to post all what’s wanted in this detector but the list would go on for ever .

Dilek It’s a great pleasure for us that you take time to come talk with us when so many detector reps.don’t .

The Best Always To You!

Chuck 

So two detector companies are promising to unveil new detectors this Friday the 15th?  Why am I thinking that one of them is going to disappoint us with little more than a tease?

• Haha 1

Got a old saying that fits this and it goes like this . Spit In One Hand and Wish In The Other To See What Gets Full The Fastest.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

So two detector companies are promising to unveil new detectors this Friday the 15th?  Why am I thinking that one of them is going to disappoint us with little more than a tease?

Glad I wasn't the only one completely confused by Chuck's post. 

Chase

If you will please point out what I said that made you completely confused. It wasn’t my intent to confuse anyone but just to say for me Friday of this week I have no interest. 

I was talking to Dilek in a way maybe she could say something of a detector that a contest was had to pick a name for it.

Sometimes one can read more into what’s said than really what was said .

Chuck 

Think you got everyone confused because it is Garrett unveiling the new detector the 15th and this is the Nokta/Makro forum.

kac

If you go back and read you will find I said I no interest in this Friday. Not one time did I say that another detector would be out at the same time.

My only interest is in what Nokta/Makro has to offer before the end of this year.

Not one time did I say the word Garrett in any form.

I was writing a note to Dilek to see if she would are could talk about what’s coming in the near future.

I do believe I’ve been on the N/M forum the whole time and haven’t named another brand.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

If you will please point out what I said that made you completely confused.

Um, ok.  Here you go.

4 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Lots of us are waiting for this coming Friday because a detector company as said we’lI see their new product.

I told myself when I got out of the service I’d never stand in line waiting again.  Here I find myself doing just what I said I wasn’t going to do.

My differences is I’m not looking forward to Friday but to a date that I don’t even know when that will be .

I know you were trying to be cute, but I found that confusing (I did have to read it more than once) regardless of how much you want to tell me and kac to go back and reread it and want to point out how you didn't say this and that.  I don't want to reread it again because it is giving me a headache :laugh:  Anyway, sometimes you just gotta listen to your audience and own it.  But that's up to you.  No biggie as far as I'm concerned.  Hope Dilek makes your dreams come true with that new Nokta detector sooner than later, Chuck.

• Like 1