Important Announcement From White's Electronics

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

I can only assume that since the factory is now shut the employees are no longer on the payroll, or at least most are gone.  The ones still there, especially engineers if any would see the writing on the wall and be looking elsewhere to secure their future employment.

3 weeks ago there were 3 or 4 people in admin to deal with the sale and other lingering work, a couple of people in repair, and a couple of people in shipping. Everyone else was let go. There were only 2 engineers left near the end, all the others had seen the writing.

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received this email! Important Information from White's Electronics June 18, 2020 To our valued White'

This was very unexpected, I thought they had another 5 years just coasting. White's had a lot of problems, but I gotta say that in all the jobs I've had the past 40 years, the 6 with White's was by fa

There were a lot of problems, starting with the family. They never had a high opinion of engineers and thought they could be easily replaced as needed. And one particular engineer with an outsized ego

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Geotech said:

and all the White's engineers are gone.

Well if that is the case there is No chance of the company being rescued or bought as a going concern,

So the bottom line is Whites Electronics is Dead and the only deal they can get is to sell all the Tooling and the buildings and the brand name which is not worth much.

So things are worse than they say,  I am glad they have not lost their sense of humour in blaming Detector companies from Europe being ( N/M ) Portraying them selves as the Victim and the whole world was against them. Even in Defeat they can't except that they were wrong, Blind as well as Stupid and they deserve everything they get.

9 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

Well if that is the case there is No chance of the company being rescued or bought as a going concern,

There's still a chance, dunno how much of one.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Geotech said:

There's still a chance, dunno how much of one.

Well maybe fresh new blood is what it needs to keep the brand alive,

It would be great for the Workers to have their jobs back and have new management to steer the ship with no connection with the present owners or office staff.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I can live without the 24k but I'm pretty disappointed I didn't get a TRX.  Hopefully another manufacturer makes a pin pointer for gold prospectors one day.

Without engineers White's is done for, they're the heart of the business.  All they could do now is reproduce their existing machines, but so can the Chinese.

As Geo pointed out a while back, The Engineers were never given free reign and were held back, That's the worst type of job to have where the pioneers of a company are not allowed to breath.

18 hours ago, phrunt said:

I guess its very telling when a manufacturers Facebook page has so few users and a reply like that gets only 8 likes.  You'd expect thousands, even hundreds.

Be assured that have being seeing by thousands  Facebookers.

9 hours ago, auminesweeper said:

I hope Garrett are taking note or they will be the next company who bite the dust.

Not a chance. If any U.S. company will be last man standing, it’s Garrett.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Not a chance. If any U.S. company will be last man standing, it’s Garrett.

It has been a while since the AT and the AT Gold and the ATX came out and what ever they have been up to lately, maybe they have got some new toys on the way,

Although the ATX is a Beefy machine I still like em. but over here the importers took them from £1000/1400.00 to £1999.00 in a matter of months and there is no way would I pay that for one not when a GPX can be had for not much more.

21 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

It has been a while since the AT and the AT Gold and the ATX came out and what ever they have been up to lately, maybe they have got some new toys on the way

You might want to catch up a bit on what’s going on a John.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

It has been a while since the AT and the AT Gold and the ATX came out and what ever they have been up to lately, maybe they have got some new toys on the way,

Um, yeah, I think they have some new toys on the way.  I guess you missed the news while putting together your camper...

• Like 1