Ever Regretted Selling A Detector?

I sold my explorer 2 shortly after buying the equinox.  I have extracted more gold with that machine than with all the detectors combined that I have had.  It was heavy after several hours detecting but it was a magnet for gold.  when did i sell it

Back in 2007 I heard of a guy in Tennessee named Ken Ray who owned an electronics shop and built his own detector, called a Ground Hawk.  I called and talked to him and decided to order one.  It was similar looking to a Fisher 1266 but was much lighter and well balanced.  It was a relic hunting demon.  I took it to an organized hunt in Culpeper, Va. where the ground is difficult for all VLF machines.  I was able to dig many CW bullets and a few buttons down to 8 or 9 inches, and the machine reported them as non-ferrous.  Of course like a dummy I sold or traded it in a few years for something else I wanted to try, because that's what dummies do.  And Ken's been out of business for years and they are impossible to find.  I sure hope someone appreciated mine more than I did.