ICMJ Mining Summit - Lecture Speakers & Schedule

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to bring this back to the top of the pager for all to see. We've got the GPAA gold show in March and the Summit in April. I'd like to say I could make both but I know that's just a big wish I know can't come true.

Chuck

• 4 weeks later...

Im lucky!..  this summit is only 10 miles from me . and the hands on at Gleeson diggings is very educational and a great deal for only 20 bucks . Ive been there before with the motherlode Goldhounds. Had a great day and found some nice gold detecting. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:55 PM, Ridge Runner said:

I should stop beating around the bush. What I wanted to know was if Digger had a booth and just maybe he'd have the new MX Sport.

I too have a interest in just how far dealers come to something as big as this.

Chuck

No, I won't have a booth there.  I haven't done shows in many years.  BUT, things are a changing at Whites of the West, so there is no telling what or who will be there.  I will attend, but only as a spectator.  Not sure yet which day, but I'll be roaming around.  I pick up many tips just listening and eavesdropping :-)  I'm sure (I hope!) there will be someone there with the new MXS.  Probably Jim McCuloch will be there.  There are many shows upcoming put on by various entities.  There is a major gun show in Quincy coming up in June where I may have a booth.  We'll see...

Probably Jim McCullough will be there.

Yes, Jim will be there representing Whites and selling their line of detectors. What exactly he will have with him as far as stock to sell (like the MX Sport), I just don't know.

Bob - be sure to come by and say hello - we need to talk about getting together for a little prospecting one of these days. Hope you are doing well.

11 hours ago, cabelafella said:

Im lucky!..  this summit is only 10 miles from me . and the hands on at Gleeson diggings is very educational and a great deal for only 20 bucks . Ive been there before with the motherlode Goldhounds. Had a great day and found some nice gold detecting. 

Yes Greg, you are very lucky :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had planned on being there both days, unfortunately, a family member decided to give me short notice of a visit last week...and guess what days? Family :blink: 

I'm going to try and make it for most of the day Sunday. 

This works out good...Im starting a roof job Saturday in Placerville...about 2 miles away. So figure I will get my guys going on the tear off, then swing by, say hi to Don Robinson, and check things out. Then Sunday, break away around noon for Steves lecture, and hopefully finally meet ya dude. 

• Like 2