Going For The Platinum

Great story  and nice pics...I was on  pins and needles there for a moment...did she give you an explanation as to why it was not in the search area she told you guys to hunt? 

strick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, strick said:

Great story  and nice pics...I was on  pins and needles there for a moment...did she give you an explanation as to why it was not in the search area she told you guys to hunt? 

strick

My hunting partner who is a very accomplished ring finder told me more than half the rings he finds are nowhere near where people think they lost it. This certainly applied here.

She didn't notice the ring was gone until she went back in the house. She had been wearing gloves while working in the chicken coop, but couldn't remember exactly where she took them off, assuming it was somewhere along the path from the coop to the house. From where I found the ring, she probably took her gloves off after exiting the coop and the ring went flying downhill toward the hose without her seeing or feeling it come off. It did fit very loosely on her finger. Her husband told her they were going to go get that ring sized down the very next day. 🙂

• Like 3