Steve, And Others - Which Nugget Detector?

Would you recommend the 6x10? I was thinking about the 4"x6". Go with the larger one or maybe look for both?

Steve, which do think is the better deal then, The MXT with one coil 9.5" Whites pin pointer, and headphones or the G2 with 2 coils, the 11" eliptical and 5"round DD's and No headphones? G2 is 2 1/2 years old.

Well, i just made a deal with the guy with the G2. Hope it turns out to be a good one.

2 hours ago, Rod K said:

Kinda Leary about buying from someone with no feedback on the other side of the Country though.

I can't blame you but I have sold a number of items lately some from this website and bought a few as well and I noticed that a large number of those folks either selling or buying seemed to have few posts and most often just came to the website either to sell or buy something.  So far all buyers have been reliable and I got paid.  

But I see your quandary with you living in Oregon.  If I lived there a Whites detector would carry some weight.  I was out in Oregon lately and envy you.  It's a great place to own a gold detector with bordering on Nevada and California, not to mention being a sportsman's paradise. Good luck whatever your choice. Oh, I guess I posted this at the same time you made your choice.  Let us know how it goes with the G2 purchase.

Roughwater, i know what you mean. I have been buying and selling on line for years now and for the most part the deals went well. But there are getting to be Far Too many scammers these days. One good thing is using Pay Pal. At least i have their guarantee of receiving the item. And yea Oregon isn't a bad place to call home.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rod K said:

One good thing is using Pay Pal. At least i have their guarantee of receiving the item. 

Rod,

Paypal has become a fairly safe haven for a buyer.  Unfortunately for the seller we are stuck with having our received payments in Pending (limbo) Status for a unfair amount of time.  Up to 21 days or longer though I usually have got my money within 7 days.  I have bought and sold 2 or 300 items on Ebay over the years and have 100% feedback but still they hold my payment up.  No sure what I have to do to convince them I am an honest seller?

Not sure you can convince the Libs at E-bay of anything. :biggrin:

Wanted to thank Steve and Roughwater for their advice and to thank Roughwater again for that link. It turned out to be a good deal. G2 arrived today and appears to be a good one.

Rod K.  You just bought the G2 from me.  You will be pleased with it.  The coils with it were matched to it by Tom Dankowski and it is quite accurate.  

Kinda crazy, but my last name starts with K also...