Lost My Headphone Jack Cap

Tiftaaft

I guess that’s a warning to everyone. Be sure if you are using plug in headphones that the screw cap/plug lanyard is on the coil port with coil attached. Or, if removing coil for transport/storage, make sure the plug is screwed into the headphone port.

I would not expect Minelab to have spare WM08 modules for sale as none of the accessory items are. But really good chance contacting Minelab they can round up a plug for you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I guess that’s a warning to everyone. Be sure if you are using plug in headphones that the screw cap/plug lanyard is on the coil port with coil attached. Or, if removing coil for transport/storage, make sure the plug is screwed into the headphone port.

I would not expect Minelab to have spare WM08 modules for sale as none of the accessory items are. But really good chance contacting Minelab they can round up a plug for you.

Thanks Steve.  I did reach out to Minelab, awaiting reply.   

To clarify my predicament, the rubber lanyard is still attached securely to the coil port, but the plug slipped out of the lanyard.   

I appreciate everyone's suggestions, one  or several, or all, are bound to work:)

1 hour ago, Tiftaaft said:

o clarify my predicament, the rubber lanyard is still attached securely to the coil port, but the plug slipped out of the lanyard.   

Gotcha. That’s not good! I will have to look at mine to see how loose it is in the lanyard. Since I always use wireless the plug usually stays screwed in the port on mine.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, bklein said:

Is this what you are looking for?: wbdfsma1  (google, made by Amphenol)

Thank you, I will check it out.  Tim