Ridge Runner

What Is On Your Wish List From White’s Electronics

Well this one is simple, a New Zealand distributor.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Check your email blockers, junk mail, whatever. I have responded to your emails so no need to keep sending them to me. You need to figure out where they are so you can get the password reset info I emailed to you. Thanks.
    • By rled2005
      GPAA Membership. Is it a joke? Are their Claims all worked out? Is it worth $90 to join?
    • By Hershey Jeff
      I was at an organised  hunt this weekend where there were many Equinox's.  The fields were small and there was a tremendous amount of interference between the Equinox's during the hunts, almost making it impossible to hunt.  Besides noise cancelling every couple minutes, are there any things I can do to eliminate or mitigate the interference?  Thanks!
    • By Alluminati
      Since you have been a fan of using Pitch mode with the Deus relic hunting, have you considered using the Gold 2 mode on your Equinox to do the same?
      I've been using it to tremendous success in the fresh water, just thought it would be right up your alley for the relic sites you haunt. Thanks.
    • By Andy2640
      Just a quick one chaps (Do we have any chapess's) ........anyways, what causes pitting in silver coins.  I found a 1898 coin yesterday and it has micro pitting in it.  Never had that in any coin ive ever found.  Thats why i like silver, cus its always in good condition.  But these pits baffled me.  The soil at this location is generally a mild PH, and very dry sandy soil - which to my mind is great for preservation, but bad on abrasion.  But i have found over 15 silvers here, and none have pitting.   So considering these conditions, what it is that would cause the pitting?

I defer to your expertise,

Thank you.