fredmason

Klunker's Article

For those that get the ICMJ, Norm aka Klunker wrote a fine article in the most recent issue.

Very funny, of course!

For about 10 cents (American) a day you could be getting these articles

thanks for the laughs, Klunker

fred

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sourdough Scott said:

I told him not to quit his day job. We haven't been out detecting since. 

He has been---- lolol

• Haha 1

Thanks for the kind review Fred. I also i encourage all of the forum members here to subscribe to the I.C.M.J. and for the businesses here to support it with your advertising.

• Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By alaskaseeker
      Steve has listed many valuable USGS books, publications and other items for you to obtain or find in a library so you can see where gold was found..This makes decisions so much easier about areas you might be interested in.. One bit of advice that I learned from these publications and I have had most of them for years for I studied the ones I was interested in carefully ... I soon realized these old time geologists that traveled to these sites many times on horseback is this, they were very thorough in their investigations... The language they used to describe what they saw made me realize this was the info I needed to successfully use a Detector in that area.. These words that you are looking for are Coarse, Shotty, Rough, Nuggety Heavy Etc..These are areas that contain gold that can easily be found by a persistent hunter.. Good Luck, Good Hunting and Never give up.....

• By phrunt
      I was reading a news story today and was shocked at what they use for Chaff.  Small bits of aluminum foil are sprayed out over a large area to confuse radar.  The Australian military shot out a massive amount of chaff over Sydney to hide a training exercise from foreign Radar.
      I would be greatly annoyed if chaff was deployed over any area where I detect.
      If you checked the weather radars for Sydney yesterday you could have been forgiven for expecting a patch of heavy rain just north of the city. But if you poked your head out the window, it was nothing but blue skies.

All that action on the radar picture above is chaff, Sydney had clear skies on the day of the exercise.
      What appeared to be an ominous storm cloud rolling across the weather radar was actually a military aircraft tactic used to hide activity and confuse the enemy.
      Known as chaff, it’s a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other military targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallised glass fibre or plastic. The radar-jamming material either appears as a cluster of targets on radar screens or overwhelms the screen with hundreds of returns, or “false echoes”.
      https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/it-looks-like-rain-but-its-actually-secret-military-exercises/news-story/0bd86fdc0b62ded8c5a32d04d96d78eb
      And you think canslaw is bad!  🙂
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Excel spreadsheet with results of one week survey taken on seven online forums in September 2015.
      Metal Detecting & Gold Prospecting Forums
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Minelab 2015 full color catalog, 1.87 MB pdf file, 8 pages
      Minelab Metal Detector Forum
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Minelab 2013 full color catalog, 10.19 MB pdf file, 48 pages
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Minelab 2011 full color catalog, 14.6 MB pdf file, 48 pages