Back In Black

Hello to all we moved house on the 26 th of july into a ...........another house which needed a fully restoration it is all done now thanks god after skips of rubbish ,timbers and plaster .

Anyway back to the subject i managed few session on the beaches which have been hunted to death with my CTX (Silver ring) and my G5c (PI) the gold ring came out after 5 min of switching the machine on....at maybe 10 inch loud and clear:2.97 gr made in 1887 Birmingham)UK) so lost a while ago,i observed the ocean the day before and waves where a bit stronger han usual........

I want to emphasize that i m no a super experienced beach comber but i just decided to step up my game and invested a fair amount of money in this project.Broke another sand scoop shaft in the process but it is now all sorted

The last ring (Green jade) was found in the street yesterday i  was parking my motorbike at work.........

Any Drum rolls here are the pics

thumbnail-24.jpeg

thumbnail-16.jpeg

thumbnail-15.jpeg

thumbnail-30.jpeg

9 hours ago, Cal said:

Congrats on some great finds!

Thanks hopefully more in the week end my main aim at the moment is to master this pulse.I don't really care about the finds yet everyinteresting bits is aplus............I dug a WW2 anti aircraft shapnell the other day at 40cm..............with the CTX just next to the beach entrance,did the sand moved was it out of reach of other users or simply they didn't bother god knows....

RR

Gold and Silver......very nice.   

HH
Mike