Should I Try To Drink The Koolaid Once More

Chase- I have very little experience with the ORX (had the Deus 5 years also) so all that you have said may be true. Since audio was the main concern here that's what the Deus has the ORX lacks and mostly what I was suggesting.

I like to run my Deus wide open in iron. -1 silencer, 0 disc, 3 tones basically 2 tones, Audio at 4, sensitivity as high as I can get it, reactivith at 4 and negative ground balanced. It's noisy and most people wouldn't be able to stand it but it works for me and gives me tons of information about both the ground and the targets in the ground. Non-ferous targets really jump out of the iron as well.

Personally I feel the ORX is too limited for my likes. No Silencer adjustment, No audio ajustment, No iron volume adjustment, reactivity limited to 3 which I use 4 80% of the time and no tone adjustment. Obviously my opinion only, but like you said if he already has an ORX and it can get it done then why spend more money on an Equinox or a deus.

Now if I'm going for depth I'm going with the Equinox or a PI. Neither do as well in iron IMO.

• Like 1