I'm At It Again! Doc's New Nugget Stalker™ Brand Products

Doc

So first, we have the new Nugget Stalker padded arm cuff cover for the SD/GP/GPX series of detectors.  There must he a gazillion detectors out there and no one has ever made a decent arm cuff cover to pad that steel arm cuff.  Well, no more.  And we are now using quality 3M hook and loop.  Hook and loop inside the pockets allow you to secure the pockets of the cover to the steel arm cuff, to give a solid fit.  You have no idea how comfortable this is on your arm and elbow.  The cushion of the padded cuff and the way this cover cradles your arm really makes you wonder how you ever detected without this accessory.  $24.95 -Doc

The feedback I got from the very first one I sold on Ebay was:  " A++ The Most Beautiful Item I have ever purchased, Fits my Minelab SD2200D ! " 

A great comment, but "The most beautiful thing he has ever purchased?"  Has be been shopping at Goodwill all his life?  ...however, these cuffs are extremely well made.

20191213_144020.thumb.jpg.493c06fef7173d36cd35a952b07548fd.jpg

20191213_144201.thumb.jpg.b4bb27a72053fc81e9b496c8c5ca5afd.jpg

20191213_144237.thumb.jpg.7aa047ac5ee80e3a7f3243697e1e570f.jpg

20191213_144246.thumb.jpg.f1cf8b8cdf112466016ea384314558ff.jpg

20191213_144334.jpg

The second NEW ITEM - Coming soon in approximately 40 days.  Doc's Nugget Stalker™ Brand, The "Gold SPOT" or "G Spot" Nugget recovery scoop/pocket gold pan.

So what about a recovery scoop and a pocket gold pan in one?

I promised you that I would be giving you another surprise this week.   I have always loved using a recovery scoop, but it sort of aggravated me that little pieces of gold would sometimes sneak out of the scoop when I was trying to sift dirt into my hand.  This aggravation has been even more exacerbated by the introduction of machines like the Gold Monster that find such dinky pieces of gold that they can surf right on top of the dirt and be easily lost.

I have always advocated that when you get the target into your scoop try to agitate the dirt so the heavy gold sinks to the bottom.  Well what if there was a scoop made where the bottom of the scoop was recessed a little to make it a SPOT to catch the GOLD.  A Gold SPOT,  Or a "G" Spot?  Then what if the scoop was designed with an incline that led to three riffles of three different heights?  This way when you sift the dirt out into your hand, the riffles stop the heavy gold and hold it making it easier to recover?

I designed the "G" Spot so the scoop is smooth on the bottom so you can shove it in your pocket and take it out with ease.  I looked at gold pans and they always form the riffles by molding them into the pan by raising the riffles on the inside of the pan by indenting the molded material on the bottom of the pan.  This just causes a weak spot, and leaves crevices for dirt to collect in.  This scoop is made of tough ABS plastic, the same thing they make sewer pipes out of.  I weigh 170 pounds I stood on one and bounced up and down and it's solid.  I am seeing whether they can tone done the shiny look as it causes too much glare.

Like to work crevices?  Scrape the material out of the crevice, put it in the G Spot, add a little water to the "G" Spot and you have a pocket gold pan that really works great, very fast and very convenient.

I think the "G" Spot with these unique features will speed up target recovery and it's just fun to use..  I guess this is actually sort of a tease because I only have these 5 scoops.  They are just the pre-production proto-types sent to me for approval.  So what do you all think should I approve these to go into production?  I vote yes!  What do you think?

Price to be determined after I know the shipping costs, duty and tariffs.  I don't even want to tell you what the mold costs were for this project.  My kids and grandkids really didn't need to have Christmas presents this year.  LOL

Doc

498721012_2019-12-1817_14_37.thumb.jpg.e2c8b0daa23cb986cd574f9b156ae00d.jpg

1506569083_2019-12-1817_15_55.thumb.jpg.955807825cabf9dbd797c0cc59bb9511.jpg

1038207325_2019-12-1817_14_49.thumb.jpg.67dc8fbc74cac992747e4e4456f89095.jpg

I really like the idea behind the G Spot. I do feel compelled to make sure you know G Spot is a term for part of female sexual anatomy though. I have no problem with it, kind of a fun play on the name, I'd just hate for it to not be a conscious decision because you didn't know!

Lol, perfect then. Like I said, I thought it was funny. But I would hate for him to go through all the expense of page layouts, etc, then find out, lol, I could see that happening with my dad. You just never know without asking.

Doc, thanks for your continual pursuit of making our detecting experience more comfortable.   

1 hour ago, Lacky said:

I really like the idea behind the G Spot. I do feel compelled to make sure you know G Spot is a term for part of female sexual anatomy though. I have no problem with it, kind of a fun play on the name, I'd just hate for it to not be a conscious decision because you didn't know!

OMG, really?

So do you mean I shouldn't use the tagline.

"When you learn to use the G Spot correctly, women will want you, and men will want to be like you."

or

"The "G Spot" treasure scoop... turning prospectors into something they've always wanted to be... sex objects."

OK, so originally I thought of the name Gold Spot, because it just made sense, and I liked the name.  But then I started calling it the G Spot, because I think we have a natural inclination to shorten words.  I know the connotation, but it's not like everyone and their brother wouldn't shorten it.  Not to give it a sexual connotation, it is just what people do with words.  I mean we call the GPZ7000 the ZED.  I can't be held responsible if you guys have a dirty mind. 

Besides I did a focus group with a bunch of your wives, they said it was no problem because most of you don't have a clue what it means.  😀

1 hour ago, Lacky said:

Lol, perfect then. Like I said, I thought it was funny. But I would hate for him to go through all the expense of page layouts, etc, then find out, lol, I could see that happening with my dad. You just never know without asking.

You know, all kidding aside, it sounds like something I would do.  I mean it wouldn't be the first time that I got words confused, or used a word in a sentence that was impromptu, I mean inappropriate.  🤣

Doc

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

Besides I did a focus group with a bunch of your wives, they said it was no problem because most of you don't have a clue what it means.  😀

It's like gold. I know what it is, I'm just never really sure I'm looking in the right place 😁