Put the Excalibur through its paces and hunted one of our toughest beaches a couple of days ago.  Got a couple of crusty silvers and the smallest 10K ring weighting in just under a gram.  Some before and after pics of the gold, it was pretty crusty.

Mike

KIMG1977.jpg

KIMG1978.jpg

KIMG1979.jpg

Congrats on the finds and good luck on your next hunt.

NIce save Mike!! Just to let everyone know, Mike and I have hunted on and off.... together... over the years. Both of us have shared idea's and secrets that set us a part from all of the other hunters in the Bay. If there is gold to be found Mike can find it...Good seeing you here buddy and glad life is giving you more time to get out....

And that spot has to be the hardest I've ever seen to find gold. If not for the "AQ" in there I would never have found any...

Well done and as Joe said good to see you here.

Mitchel

8 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

NIce save Mike!! Just to let everyone know, Mike and I have hunted on and off.... together... over the years. Both of us have shared idea's and secrets that set us a part from all of the other hunters in the Bay. If there is gold to be found Mike can find it...Good seeing you here buddy and glad life is giving you more time to get out....

And that spot has to be the hardest I've ever seen to find gold. If not for the "AQ" in there I would never have found any...

Thanks Joe, I'm happy to be getting back out. That place sure gives you a work out with all the digging.