Update On First Texas Status - Covid19

As many of you have no doubt heard, the COVID19 situation in El Paso is pretty serious. I posted a while ago information I got from them that they were busy working and shipping product (not so many AQ’s - but). Well, I just had a chance to talk to my main contact in Sales Management at FTP and I think it is useful to share the general message I got. She explained to me that the (new) facility at FTP has advanced air circulation and filtration systems - that all personnel have been provided with highly effective face masks and that workstations and all other aspects of the internal organization of where people work and how they interact with each other have been carefully arranged to absolutely minimize the chance of infection. Her general comment was - the time we spend at work is the safest part of our days. Tom (the President) is deeply involved in making this a safe workplace and has spared no expense in doing so.

Updates are always welcome!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

The is the best news I have heard in a while. Peoples safety is more important then getting my AQ. 

The second best new is when my number comes up.

Very nice of Rick getting out some update about the situation,,I live in Europe and these reports makes me very happy when I hear the production plant is not closed and hope getting the final AQ version released worldwide!!!!