A Huge Thank You To Chuck - The Ns Field Guide Has Arrived!!

A few months ago I suggested I was keen to get a copy of Reese's 'Nugget Shooter's Field Guide' but the shipping to Australia was a killer. 

Fellow forum member Chuck (aka Ridge Runner) took it upon himself to purchase a copy, reached out for my address and posted it to me.  

What followed was a comical travel itinerary of Chicago to Japan to Chicago to Sydney (actually in Australia!! 🤣) to Chicago to San Antonio to Chicago to Japan...and then for about the last 3 weeks...nothing  😳  I was starting to think that maybe it had travelled one leg too far and it had really lost its way. 

Until today, when it just turned up in the letterbox without any tracking notifications from within Australia.  Who cares, it's here!!  🥳  🎉

So, thank you Chuck.  Your kind gesture is truly appreciated.  And thank you for providing your return address.  I know you have asked nothing in return but my friend, when the right thing comes along that is commensurate to my appreciation it will most certainly be making its way to you.  And thank you for the hand written note  😊

This is the second time in the past few months that several forum members (Chuck and a few from the Prospecting Australia site) have been very kind and giving.  Information, helping and kindness are the great components of these forums and is something we can all aim for.  

Thanks again Chuck   🙏

Now, I've got some reading to do!!  

594238208_NuggetShooterbook.png.0d86ca3a5f9e633a77cc520f5c0700ab.png

Northeast  

I can’t express how happy I am that finally received that book. I’m surprised it’s still in tact .That book has got more air miles than you and I will ever have.

It was all my pleasure to do that for you. You must admit it was interesting to see that book travel around the world more than one time before it landed at your door.

I wish you the best in what life has to offer you in this coming year .

Chuck 

Glad you received it Northeast. If you have any questions on anything in the book, feel free to email me. My email address is in the book somewhere. Preferably the reesetownes@yahoo.com email. I will answer all questions you may have. Thanks Chuck for getting the book to Northeast, that was a kind gesture indeed. That particular book has had quite the travel story. I too am surprised it arrived in such good condition.