Making The Move From GPZ 7000 To GPX 6000

58 minutes ago, LuckyLundy said:

Your more than right!  Kind of like my 2010 Dodge Ram, I love it.  Still gets me to where I want to go and back home, very reliable.  I look at the new Trucks with tons of new Technology, bright and shiny.  All I see is Desert Pin Stripes in the new paint and dusty interior...but, the new bells and whistles.  I’ll hold off for now on a new truck

I have to disagree with you on that one, LL. I just bought the 2021 4Runner TRD Pro and I love it. Best truck ever made for prospectors IMHO....👍

GC,

Thats a great Truck!  But, just like anything else it’s not for me.  I have a Mega Cab Dodge!  Back seats lay flat and that’s my base camps without having to pull my Toy Hauler.  I bought a little 570 RZR that fits in the bed of the truck and that is my Prospecting Mule.  

Rick

45 minutes ago, LuckyLundy said:

GC,

Thats a great Truck!  But, just like anything else it’s not for me.  I have a Mega Cab Dodge!  Back seats lay flat and that’s my base camps without having to pull my Toy Hauler.  I bought a little 570 RZR that fits in the bed of the truck and that is my Prospecting Mule.  

Rick

That sounds good too! Definitely a versatile combo! I am still debating what mule I should get with it. I love hiking, but traveling by mule is definitely more comfortable. As long as the truck is still there when I come back! The areas I go to are not always friendly.

Yep, I’ll know California well.  Had stolen everything including a truck, Favorite Cowboy Hat, dredges, you name it...Luv NorCal and them toothless smiles when I catch up to them 🤔

That sucks! This is the frustrating and awful part of our passion. I always have a lot of gear with me, including 3 ML detectors. I try to cover everything up, but still had break in's a few times. That will be a tough choice when having both the 6000 and 7000 in the car. Which one to leave behind? For now, I guess it is safer to take the 6000 (if it ever gets here). But still not good! 🤔

4 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

I have to disagree with you on that one, LL. I just bought the 2021 4Runner TRD Pro and I love it. Best truck ever made for prospectors IMHO....👍

Shame you folks don`t get the LC78 upover, we are spoilt downunder.😉

2 hours ago, Purplehays69 said:

A brand new minelab still smells better to me than a brand new truck......lmao....

But you put the new minelab in the new truck and it all turns to gold.

5 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Shame you folks don`t get the LC78 upover, we are spoilt downunder

LC78 upover?

58 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

LC78 upover?

Toyota Land Cruiser 78, complete LC70 series not available apparently in the US, check out on internet, mean hard working beasts the Kings of 4WD.