What Is The Solution? Problem Microwave Or Radar Tower

I have a question please help me
I found a site containing gold nuggets, and the problem is that it is next to a microwave or radar tower
  The detector is very noisy, as if the whole earth is aluminum cans with GPX 5000 and Double D coils and Z7000 no pilot, and our choice was to use the gold monster
What is the solution? Is there a detector that provides better depth than the monster and can work in these conditions
I hope who found an actual solution  Heuristic

Thank you all I thank Good forum

Thank you  For the advise And respond
I tried Double D coil and cancel mode
There was a significant loss of depth and sensitivity It was not helpful
Does anyone know   Detector   It can work in these conditions
Tell me the name of the detector and me
I will buy it

23 minutes ago, rasheede11 said:

There was a significant loss of depth and sensitivity It was not helpful

Bet it was more helpful than your other alternatives EMI making PI/ZVT detecting impossible, getting your hands on a GPX 6000, or using the gold monster (or Equinox).  Your situation requires tradeoffs, there is no magic bullet.  Anyway, good luck.

You could invest in a Coiltek Anti Interference coil, they run far better than a DD in cancel, in fact they run really well and maintain quite good small gold sensitivity, I use the 11" and it's small gold sensitivity and depth is very similar to the DD 11" Commander coil and they're outstanding in high EMI areas.  Coiltek claim the performance drop by using a AI coil is only around 5% over the similar size DD in your normal settings (no need for cancel).  Here are a couple of videos I've done with my 11" AI Coil showing how well it handles EMI and it's sensitivity.