How To Find The Best Gold Detector

I did classes in Alaska and enjoyed them a lot. It was kind of a side gig, where the shop made money, but most went to me. My main problem is I had performance anxiety, because I wanted everyone in the class to find gold. I pulled it off by making it a group effort where people shared in the labor and the gold. I had them rake likely locations down, and take turns hitting it with high frequency detectors. If you got a nugget, detector went to next person. That way I showed how to run a scrape and detect operation, everyone got to use a detector, and find gold with it. In any case I really needed the money then, so I did them. It's not something I am interested in doing myself now, but there is no doubt a market for this sort of thing, divorced from detector sales.

JP,

You should have never told us that tidbit of information!! I now dub thee AP!!🤣😂😡👍👍

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I had them rake likely locations down

Spent half the day today prospecting/exploring (no gold) then went back to a producing spot and scraped tailings piles (wash rinse repeat) for 9 itty bitties....  Scraping piles in layers has saved me from the skunk many times.....