Another Day Another Campground, Relics And Coins

8 hours ago, Joe D. said:

I'm out of likes, again!! But good haul! Good call not exposing the foot injury, no need to risk getting a flesh eating bacteria! More common than people hear about!  Circulation in our hands, and especially our feet suffers more as we age, prolonging normal healing! Even scraps need watching!  ☠  👍👍

For sure Joe. I have Raynaud's syndrome in my hands and feet, so bad my fingers won't tan. Glad it's warm. Where I live there is a unique condition people get from the rivers, it tears you up requiring skin grafts. Can't be too careful.

9 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

That's a whole different nut to crack, but the campground DOES own it, so I hear. 😄 Has to be approached with finesse.

Finesse ,,,,,,,I think you can find that in one of those coffee shops uptown .🤔

Well ,if it's part of the campground property , didn't you already get a free pass ???? LOL

Sorry to hear that F350,

Your welcome to hang your hat in Florida anytime, to treat at least one aspect of Raynauds! But your stress may increase, and your target ages, and choices will decrease, depending on location! 

I'm curious to know what the river problem is!? I've heard of issues relating to bites from black flies, like river blindness! I've led a relatively "sheltered" life living in Florida forever!

I think you've got it right with the RVing! Have hat, will travel!👍👍