Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Coiltek Coils For The GPX 6000 - Confirmed!

Coiltek

Hey Trevor,

That is great news!  However, please do us a huge favor and allow the US market to get their fair share.  Since Coiltek started selling coils, I have been there with you.  I got only a handful of coils for the Equinox to date, while there are thousands of customers still waiting, most getting them from overseas dealers rather than the US market.  

I just hate to see a huge hype on GPX 6000 coils and we only get a handful to boot.  

Coming from a loyal, longtime dealers and supporter.  Hope you take my honest opinion to heart.

Rob

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Trevor,

That is great news!  However, please do us a huge favor and allow the US market to get their fair share.  Since Coiltek started selling coils, I have been there with you.  I got only a handful of coils for the Equinox to date, while there are thousands of customers still waiting, most getting them from overseas dealers rather than the US market.  

I just hate to see a huge hype on GPX 6000 coils and we only get a handful to boot.  

Coming from a loyal, longtime dealers and supporter.  Hope you take my honest opinion to heart.

Rob

Hi Rob - Appreciate your comment and we will certainly doing the best we can - the NOX coil demand definitely caught us off guard and has been our biggest release ever - this makes us very happy and in a spin all at once! 

Plans are being set in place to be more prepared this time but we are not expecting the same level of demand as its a more Gold Specific coil type.

Once we release more info we can start better planning from orders. At this stage we are not taking any pre-orders as we want to release more about the coils first.

Thanks, Trevor.

• Like 2

Since people are throwing in votes, I would love to see a coil further unlike the currently available Minelab selections. One that diversifies the machine even more. A smaller elliptical coil, would be a nice crevice hunter and perhaps allow leaving the Gold Monster/Equinox/other VLF behind. I’d love to see a 10x6” or 10x5”. 

• Like 1

Interesting feedback. Even with a smaller coil wouldn’t a PI have less reactivity to hot rocks than a hot VLF?

P.S. Not a challenge to what you have seen. Just trying to understand theories. The only thing I can compare to here is the SDC.

• Like 4