One Touch Button To Check Targets / Horseshoe Button

Rrnp

I am rethinking my "All Metal botton"detecting method to get in line with the Multi Frequency machines. Looks like both the Deus/Deus II & Equinox 800 take different paths but both get you there. Let's see what Calabash comes up with after he receives that Colorado hot dirt.  Thanks for the info

2 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Having no numerical target ID on Deus 2 Goldfield and Relic would be a huge step in the wrong direction. 

I agree it is unlikely that the Gold Field and Relic programs on Deus 2 will have any substantial changes from a look and feel and features standpoint compared to Deus I.  Behaviors from a performance standpoint (i.e., your detailed discussion of how target behavior changes with depth in Gold Field on Deus I) may be improved with FMF and the associated advances in target signal processing. 

Jeff, regarding the question as to whether Deus II will have numerical target ID in Gold Field and Relic modes, I can say with very high certainty that this is still the case, though I do not have explicit confirmation from any D2 testers. The manual basically addresses this indirectly as follows (the sidebar highlights text which refers to TID behavior in Relic mode):

356472604_SmartSelect_20211227-212713_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.62df4f3a4b8c9651c61a62f29c47c76f.jpg