Deus 2 Big Potential, $1600 Price Tag Shouldn't Come With Situational Failure To Function!?

3 hours ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

How my cat deals with EMI.

Tin Foil Cat Hat.jpg

That may be an alien spy!

One day I started having weird interference on my D1 in a remote rural location with hardly a powerline in sight. 

Turned out the farmer next door had set up an electric cattle fence. It rendered a wireless fireworks control system we tried to use later totally inoperable.  

Just now, rexhavoc said:

One day I started having weird interference on my D1 in a remote rural location with hardly a powerline in sight. 

Turned out the farmer next door had set up an electric cattle fence. It rendered a wireless fireworks control system we tried to use later totally inoperable.  

That's something to keep in mind,thanks! 

No electric fence in the situations I mentioned I'm a retired farm hand so knowing of electric fencing my senses keen! Linking it to wierd detector issues less keen so thanks anything to store for future problems is great!

Since the major issue outside hotel I've used it in my room factory gains and not had a single complaint! Also really putting it through test elevated,flat big nails,small nails you name it and I'm super impressed honestly. Pitch audio is imo leaps ahead of the others in my test and ignores the nails very impressive! My main reason of buying however was the allure of full tones and learning sound well to be different than ding ding ding! So I'll have to let that go because full tones isnt good in these test at all! Imho not in the same galaxy as pitch or even 5,4,3 tone in these nails