Please I Need Help With My Ctx3030

Hello 

I have a minelab ctx3030 

can someone please tell me what do I need to change in the settings so i can use the metal detector at maximum manual sensitivity because now it’s hitting all the time targets…. And another friend of mine did some setting and he doesn’t have this problem but he doesn’t know what he changed.

If I switch back to Auto sensitivity it doesn’t hit nothing only if he feels a real target 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:46 AM, Florin said:

Hello 

I have a minelab ctx3030 

can someone please tell me what do I need to change in the settings so i can use the metal detector at maximum manual sensitivity because now it’s hitting all the time targets…. And another friend of mine did some setting and he doesn’t have this problem but he doesn’t know what he changed.

If I switch back to Auto sensitivity it doesn’t hit nothing only if he feels a real target 

If I understand you correctly you want to be able to switch from auto sensitivity to manual sensitivity to gain extra depth over the lower auto sensitivity setting. If that’s the case, I’ve included a screen shot of page 21 of the CTX manual with instructions on how to do that. Theoretically you could experience some instability if you do this. If you don't, then no worries. If you do, I’d suggest a new noise cancel and ground balance. That’s probably why ground balance instructions are given next. If you continue to experience instability after that you may need to back down on sensitivity until you achieve stability again.FEAB2894-4320-426E-9A65-E251D12BB976.thumb.jpeg.3bbea4c2e8359468f7ad343cfa4310f1.jpeg

Thank you

The thing is I’ve tried to make the noise canceling and the ground balance but still he is not stable…. I know for sure that you can use the highest manual sensitivity on it wbecause my friend did it somehow but I don’t know what he changed…. 

Where are you searching ? Dirt, water, sand, fields, program ?

Hello to everyone 

I’m running the detector in rocky dirt … the detector is getting the mineralization around 18 ….. the mode that i use is relics…. Zero discrimination…. On edit I’ve changed high trash … the rest normal

Sounds like you need to be in ground coin /  high trash?  It's hard to understand what your problem is though, the translation isn't too good.

9 hours ago, bklein said:

Is he running all metal or in discriminate mode?  You say “time” target, I don’t know what that is. Translation problem.

Falsing 

I’ve never tried this but shouldn’t your friend be able to use the xchange2 program to make a copy of his setup and email it to you and you install it on your machine with your copy of xchange2?