Forum Members Hunt Together Sometimes

Always great to have GB Amateur (Chuck) join us for one of our impromptu Eureka Treasure Hunters Club group wild hunts in a local Denver area park.

We didn't find anything great today but Chuck got about 2 hours hunting with my Deus 2 while I got to use my Legend. Chuck is on his way to Nevada for one of Monte's Ghost Town hunts and got to break up his trip with a nice hunt today with our club. Forum members that are traveling through the Denver area can always PM me about possible hunting time if you are staying over for a few days.

Great to see you again today Chuck and good luck!

IMG_3267.jpg

That's great.

Awesome! This is more of a community to me than a forum. 

That's great! Best of luck with the Nevada hunt Chuck! Hope you packed your Vaquero for the trip too ;)

Glad to see having fun while on the road, good luck Chuck and good hunting.

Maybe next time Jeff will take you to a better spot to hunt.

Always good to put a mug to a name. 

It's a shame you didn't find anything worthwhile but Jeff's crazy soil doesn't really help with that.

Got you two characters on my most wanted wall now! I'll PM where to send any good finds!!😁👍👍

6 hours ago, strick said:

Met some great folks here....How did he like the Deus 2 ? 

Strick

Considering he was using his Vaquero (which I always liked) when I met up with him, I don't know. He found out fairly quickly how great the separation is on Deus 2. He also experienced PWM and Square Wave audio. When he gets a chance I think he will let you know.