A Little Leaf For The Pile

Went out for another stroll at the beach. One of my first good targets was the broken piece of a class ring (I have quite a few from different beaches this year). The next two hours were just the usual clad and finally I dug my first silver coin for the day. A couple minutes later I dug my second silver. I spotted this low spot with lots of rocks and decided to hit it.  I got a nice sound on the equinox and after a few scoops the leaf was laying there in two pieces. Picked it up to examine it and noticed it’s stamped 18k. There’s some hard to read letters on the back and I think it says Tiffany. The leaf tip the scale at 8 grams. Thanks for reading and good luck out there.

345FE18D-7D0F-4584-9C72-4E2D6D1CD452.jpeg

F0F78A1E-C281-4993-8509-686D497D02D8.jpeg

Awesome hunt. So that is what gold looks like? 🤔.......😄

3 hours ago, Gold Seeker said:

Awesome, really like the leaves, post a photo of the letters on the back!

The craftsmanship is quite nice. I updated the pics.

2 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Awesome hunt. So that is what gold looks like? 🤔.......😄

😅 It’s hard work trying to find a new beach to keep a nice flow of gold going to your pouch. There’s way too much competition even if you get to a place at the right time. This months gold count has dropped by quite a bit, but if we give up it will always stay at zero. May there be gold under your coil on the next swing 👍

Nice finds and glad that you saved the leaf.

Good luck on your next outing.

Nice find! I found one somewhat like that on the internet that's selling for $9,350. and $11,781.

You could have something quite valuable there. I would have someone that knows Tiffany check it out for you.

For sale on ebay

for sale at Rubylane