Sphinx 03 Pinpointer

2 hours ago, Luis said:

original or copy?

It says Made in Russia at the bottom of the description. Also if you click on the Shop name at the top left of the listing, it shows the following info:

Store info
Name: Shop911260185 Store
Store No. : 1101590293
Open since: Dec 18, 2020
  • Like 1

Well, that explains their inability to ship internationally.  It seems at the moment at least they're unavailable to anyone with a friend living in a country where they're for sale.  Hopefully the Polish dealer gets some at some point as they would be able to ship internationally.

• Like 1

I'm monitoring the situation and waiting for feedback. Now is not available still.

• Like 3

Ok, some more news about 03. Information straight from the manufacturer:

The situation now is this, we have sold all the SPHINX 03 that we have produced and now a new batch is in production, which is prepared for CE certification. When we saturate the market in Russia (sorry, these are easy and quick sales), we will turn to Ivan and first ask him what he thinks about importing the SPHINX 03 to Europe. I will keep you posted on what we can do for you.

So we need to wait for it... a little bit more.

• Like 4

It certainly seems popular in Russia from what I've seen.  Sounds like I was lucky to be able to get one.  My friend that bought me mine also now has one.

• Like 1

I have only 02 version right now...

• Like 1

Simon, very interesting thread on the Sphinx: you really do a great investigation on prospecting items, and you do a great job of following up with helpful information as you use the item as well.

Thanks for your time and effort and specific details.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

image.thumb.jpeg.979cab5bf39922c0580057199724c14e.jpeg

The guys posted a screenshot of one of their testers on social networks. The number of inclusions is about 7000 since March 23. It only considers turning on the button, but the “magnetic” is not taken into account.
... when finding treasure is hard work

• Like 1