Few Lead Rewards,chess Piece,the D,colt 56 Cal Repeating Rifle Bullet And A Doo Dad!

Nice Relics!

• Like 1

Yes, quite nice.

• Like 1

Thanks fellas,first I've been out in months (since the ground became concrete and unpluggable if ya will)

• Like 2

I am still looking for my first Civil War bullet.  You are making me green with envy here!  I would call that a fantastic day!

• Like 1

The 2 ring is solid with the dimple and 56 cal indeed a colt repeating rifle bullet. Here is a side by side and stand alone pic. The bottom to the 3 ringer is chess piece I've found several and several tops at this location I assume game pieces ( chess) from union side although both armies held the location a important railroad bridge near.

20231122_161654.jpg

20231122_161612.jpg

20231122_161610.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Geologyhound said:

I am still looking for my first Civil War bullet.  You are making me green with envy here!  I would call that a fantastic day!

For sure, I'd put a shift in without complaint for a bullet a day. Lol all I hunt for really, as a rule anyway but there are exceptions I'll hit a homesite or sidewalk strip. Sites that produce these are hard to come by in my life but I'm fortunate to have acouple I've been pulling from for years. Gotta find the rabbit hole reads regimental that lead to locations not known to the masses or get Hella lucky.

• Like 2

Some cut minies in here tops and bottoms for game pieces. Same location.

20230506_225744.jpg

• Like 2