Great Info On The AQ

At  the right  there is the option for captions then at extreme left, autotranslate  then scroll  down for English.  Not all clear / accurate but decipherable for anyone who wants to  do a deep dive on this detector.  So its  "Cog,"( settings)  Subtiles, then Autotranslate, then scroll to English. Yhis  is part one of two. --the seond one  comes up at the end. Brilliant man gotta  love him...

cjc

• Like 4

Great machine for me, never use disc... found my love in All Metal. I've spent many hours air testing just to learn the characteristics of the machine, which paid off once I hit the water. 

Hoping to see a digital model someday?

Clive took me a second to figure out "Clog", it's the "settings tab" you can set it to translate to english.

18 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Great machine for me, never use disc... found my love in All Metal. I've spent many hours air testing just to learn the characteristics of the machine, which paid off once I hit the water. 

Hoping to see a digital model someday?

Clive took me a second to figure out "Clog", it's the "settings tab" you can set it to translate to english.

Ya, Im kinda in the same place just  continuing to learn about this great circuit.  As stated by Alexandre in  the video--it's very clean and fast--full  of information.  When  you are selecting for those clean, complete, peaked responses (in any mode) the optimization  of this detector is pretty amazing..  

Best Regards 

clive

• Like 2

He has emphasized several times in his videos that some of the headphones that accompanied the detector are inferior.  How do I tell?  How would I modify them or what should I try/buy as a replacement?  I couldn't understand what he was saying about them - if we need to look for a certain impedance or type of transducer....  Have any of you tried a bluetooth transmitter and a BT headset or earbuds? He seems to be saying that the impedance of the headset can harm the analog circuitry performance.  So maybe a BT transmitter would have high input impedance and be superior?

On 12/11/2023 at 11:33 PM, bklein said:

He has emphasized several times in his videos that some of the headphones that accompanied the detector are inferior.  How do I tell?  How would I modify them or what should I try/buy as a replacement?  I couldn't understand what he was saying about them - if we need to look for a certain impedance or type of transducer....  Have any of you tried a bluetooth transmitter and a BT headset or earbuds? He seems to be saying that the impedance of the headset can harm the analog circuitry performance.  So maybe a BT transmitter would have high input impedance and be superior?

This is agreat question.  He doesgive some specs.  I want to know the same thing .  

cjc

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bklein said:

I think they missed the boat on this detector by not having a generic mode that finds coins as well or better than other machines.

can't please all  oft he people.  

cjc

• Like 1

I have several headsets. Different transducers and connectors. No real clue as to what a “better” headset is except 700 Hz seems to be a sweet spot. I find the whole topic too poorly explained due to the language translation difficulties.  The headset is supposedly waterproof and seems better than the typical yellow Koss set. A set not intended for water likely has a better frequency response. I haven’t heard of many recommendations mainly because there are only a handful of owners that post anything about the machine. I’ll get around to it and post results here.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:05 AM, bklein said:

I think they missed the boat on this detector by not having a generic mode that finds coins as well or better than other machines.

Who wants coins, unless they are gold? Give me Gold..🏴‍☠️

• Like 1