7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I had no problem with customer service, used once. Turn around was quick. Second AQ had a bad coil connection on the detector side. It was a easy fix, they sent me a new machine. All took about 3 weeks, they even paid for the postage to them. My only argument with FT ... it should have been a longer warranty since many took a chance, and offered their time.

I probably would not have noticed that but look at the D2, a 5 year warranty. At one time Fisher sold many CZ20s..Lifetime warranty. 

On the average of the 5 returns of my AQ to FT under warranty the turnaround time was about 1 month. On one repair it was reaching 2 months and the reply from Felix was ... Things move slow around here.

If they had a longer warranty, I would have kept the machine and hoped for the "bugs" to be ironed out. I once requested a new machine due to the high number of returns but was denied. I am sure that you, Joe were familiar with my dealings with FT as I kept you in the loop. Oh well...Lesson learned.

1 hour ago, okara gold said:

On the average of the 5 returns of my AQ to FT under warranty the turnaround time was about 1 month. On one repair it was reaching 2 months and the reply from Felix was ... Things move slow around here.

If they had a longer warranty, I would have kept the machine and hoped for the "bugs" to be ironed out. I once requested a new machine due to the high number of returns but was denied. I am sure that you, Joe were familiar with my dealings with FT as I kept you in the loop. Oh well...Lesson learned.

On the third they should have gave you a new machine, That's Sad. 

• Like 1