Great Info On The AQ

On 12/13/2023 at 9:20 AM, cjc said:

This is a great question.  He does give some specs.  I want to know the same thing .  

cjc

Very simple really...it's in the audio of this video ... If you go thru his Air testing video's before (and above) it can be the benchmark/numbers to match his results.

Think about it........if he is getting Maximum results, which he seems to be, matching his and you have the best it can be.. Make your own, and air test to match.

I can tell you what he uses for the test above for audio or Similar..a JBL Clip 2 which I used for my beach test.

On 12/17/2023 at 8:12 PM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Who wants coins, unless they are gold? Give me Gold..🏴‍☠️

Here on soCAL beaches, a while back there was a guy that drilled holes in penny’s and distributed them around the shores. I think he got caught doing it once. I’ve met him a few times but never discussed this topic. He and another guy got in a pretty bad way about it. I never heard what his purpose was for sure but I imagine it was to track coin movement. Now this year someone is cutting penny’s in half and spreading them at several beaches. Same purpose? Anyway one thing about getting coins is I’d think it’s a sign that gold may be nearby, like if you find lead sinkers. Also a sign that it’s working well. With a CTX it’s the sweet sound of a nickel. With the AQ I haven’t found enough targets or tried it enough times to remember the sound of a gold ring jumping out at me.