R U a player ?

I originally picked them up cheap to practice set ups and other luthier skills to make me more valuable on a tour . Plus I was designing the electronics for a builder prototype guitar and a test subject was needed , The high end customs weren't something I felt comfy to possibly messing up the finish .

Combined with.

My job got easier and I was more in demand when  I learned how to put perfume on pigs . (which way too many musicians were on instrument or vocals).

So now that I'm retired I figure I can make myself sound better than I am just as easy ! 

Old Stones , Keith was magic with only 5 and openG  maybe a little Thorogood and  Gibbons for desert. Mostly just for shits and grins .

I'm currently collaborating with a key player writing songs about clams.  Real serious stuff 😜It's true I tell ya !  

I don't sleep with it like some do if that's what you're worried about ... besides there's two of them and I only have a single bunk.🤔

• Haha 2

On 12/23/2023 at 9:18 PM, schoolofhardNox said:

WD 40 too? 😮 Now I have to up my game. 😔 I may have to actually rinse off some of my stuff.... partially anyways 😄

Here's my two year old Predator Ranger shovel, just cleaned up after a hunt:20231224_151516.thumb.jpg.ba6e8e5ac9d3a9c7c355d182e3f5ec4a.jpg

Take care of your stuff, and your stuff will take care of you 😎

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1

19 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Here's my two year old Predator Raptor shovel, just cleaned up after a hunt:20231224_151516.thumb.jpg.ba6e8e5ac9d3a9c7c355d182e3f5ec4a.jpg

Have you tried the phoenix model?  Paystreak swears by it but others not so much.  

20 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Here's my two year old Predator Raptor shovel, just cleaned up after a hunt:20231224_151516.thumb.jpg.ba6e8e5ac9d3a9c7c355d182e3f5ec4a.jpg

Is that a discontinued model?   I couldn’t find it on their site.  

2 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Is that a discontinued model?   I couldn’t find it on their site.  

Sorry NC, I misnamed the shovel, it's the Ranger. It has an 11" reach and a D handle, my personal preference:

https://www.predatortools.com/collections/shovels/products/model-65-ranger

I corrected my grevious error. 😅

• Thanks 1