40 minutes ago, Rattlehead said:

Wow! You guys are killing it! Great finds!

Thanks Rattlehead,

I'm thinking lately the finds are increasingly due to research and knowing the terrain, I for one am making "guesses" about where I might find the good stuff, and it tends to pan out. I also study whatever info I can get, be it topographic maps, aerials, and lidar imaging.

It also helps when one of us (usually Chase) finds an iron patch 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to catch up on reading  so I use up all my likes and haven't really started yet ! 

Geeeze 350 , you killed it (again) this time ! 👍 

The D2 is bending well to your control it seems . You get a new detector every time you fine tune a setting with some of these new rigs.  🤔 

Wish one of those everywhere cobs would crawl under my coil uptah camp !  Ground a bit on the solid side right now for digging but considering detecting anyway and marking the snow over a target by spray painting a dot  for digging in April.

Need more permissions?  I think you just proved those permissions in your back yard aren't finished with this trip out.  Hunting where you already are is a way better return for hours spent overall .

Have you considered having a BBQ for owners of old farmlands , with demonstrations of how to learn more about the history of the ground they live on of course ????   ( I know , I probably spent too much time with those concert promoters didn't I ? 🙄)

My plan is the elusive yellow will come , just keep yer sad self goin'  !   

Do you think you could bury that little cob again and swing the nox over then tell me the settings  ! 

😜🏴‍☠️