Axiom Gold Video

• 2 weeks later...

If I had just one to keep it would be the GPZ. If I had just one to buy it would for sure be the Axiom. 🤠

GC

• Like 2

Thanks Steve for the video recommendation. Here's another one I just did this morning. The more I use the Axiom the more I like it. It's a well rounded PI for relic hunting, gold hunting and beach hunting.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

You have captured a response that most don't get.  Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, abenson said:

Thanks Steve for the video recommendation. Here's another one I just did this morning. The more I use the Axiom the more I like it. It's a well rounded PI for relic hunting, gold hunting and beach hunting.

Many years ago I asked on several different forums what do deep nuggets sound like.  Audio was hard to capture then.  I didn't know to listen to the 'broad' sound and could only hear the sharp nuggets.  I didn't do the proper amount of 'limit' testing you are showing here.  I didn't take the time to bury nuggets out of range.  I'm sure my detectors saw targets and I passed right over them.  Beach sounds aren't quite the same at depth.

• Like 7

Thanks mn90403 I find it useful to test targets buried in the ground and often test multiple detectors on the same targets that way I can find the strength and weakness of each. Then I know what to expect when I'm in the field.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

The pic of all the nuggets range in size from 1.1 gram to the 0.6 grain...

For those not used to non-metric units, 0.6 grain = 0.04 gram.  Impressive performance IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

yep, when 0.03 of a gram is tapping out PI small gold performance from what I've seen they're good finds and a demonstration of the Axiom's ability.

• Like 2

Hi phrunt, thank you for your post. I now have hundreds of hours on the Axiom and can say it is very capable on all sizes of gold big and small in all ground types. I went over this same spot many times with my sdc and missed the two smallest nuggets in the pic. I am not saying the Axiom is the best out there but if you learn its language I have no doubt it can keep up with the big dogs. I just wish there would be a selection of aftermarket coils, I think that limits this machine a bit in performance and sales, but that is when you would see the Axiom really shine. I guess I will just keep dreaming lol.        

• Like 3