A Long Awaited AlgoForce E1500 Video

A man's gotta eat! It's almost dinner time! 

I chopped off the coin test with a target ID demonstration out of the nugget video for those that don't care about small nuggets but want to see how Target ID works, it's pretty impressive, if there is one thing, I could change about it is I would add a separate pinpoint volume control.  I'll do proper target ID coin stuff in the next few days, especially at the beach.  

Lowering the threshold back down to normal and using my Torus neckband with the aptX LL transmitter and the pinpointer volume was much better, I think my threshold being so high caused that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

, if there is one thing, I could change about it is I'd add a separate pinpoint volume

Yes, that pinpoint volume can break windows in your video!

19 minutes ago, phrunt said:

A man's gotta eat! It's almost dinner time! 

I chopped off the coin test with a target ID demonstration out of the nugget video for those that don't care about small nuggets but want to see how Target ID works, it's pretty impressive, if there is one thing, I could change about it is I would add a separate pinpoint volume control.  I'll do proper target ID coin stuff in the next few days, especially at the beach.

My apologies Simon, as a youtube subscriber I didn't realise a couple of your vids weren't public until reading here.

In my haste to poste new E1500 info, they have been posted on FB (Links only and you have been tagged) and my own archive/forum.

Let me know if I need to remove anything.

3 minutes ago, Prickly Prospector said:

My apologies Simon, as a youtube subscriber I didn't realise a couple of your vids weren't public until reading here.

In my haste to poste new E1500 info, they have been posted on FB (Links only and you have been tagged) and my own archive/forum.

Let me know if I need to remove anything.

As long as it links to here especially where I explain about the cranking of the threshold up high to combat the wind etc making it a bit unstable, and the coil size difference as so on, it wasn't a fair comparison between the two, even though the Algoforce did remarkably well it's good to have some context.    With my aptX transmitter and the Avantree Torus neck speaker to make the audio louder not having to worry so much about the wind noise I wouldn't have needed to do that and the detector would sound better, unfortunately I haven't used the transmitter in some time and it was dead flat, it's charging now. 🙂

The 6000's speaker is louder and the 6000 audio just screams on small close to the coil targets, but rapidly falls away, it does make the 6000 sound a lot better on video though even though they were both doing very well.

13 minutes ago, dig4gold said:

Bottom line will be to see how you do & how it goes out in the field on actual gold finds when you go out tomorrow. I can't wait to hear.

Looking at the weather forecast it's looking like it's far too hot to go gold hunting tomorrow, the damn wind from Australia is really cooking us.   I might hit the beach tomorrow and do the gold later in the week when it cools down, there is no trees or anything for shade in the gold area, I'll be roasting to death, at least the beach I can dunk myself to cool down.  Either way, being a new detector very different to anything I've ever owned before I've got lots to learn and tinker with, I want to compare depth on a coin to the 5000 with the same coil too, to get an idea of how deep it goes on that sort of target and see at what point the target ID starts to become unstable. 

Simon, Thanks for the nice video and great information on this new unit. I knew that if anyone could do a good test on small gold it would have to be you.

Good luck on your next hunt with your new machine.

13 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

I knew that if anyone could do a good test on small gold it would have to be you.

Are you taking a shot at the size of Simon's gold? 😒