Where Are All The In-field Reviews Of The E1500???

8 minutes ago, Nedkelly said:

Just a quick question Nenad, is it normal for the E1500 to turn itself on when you plug in the power bank ?

Okay thanks. Yes, that is normal. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nedkelly said:

Just a quick question Nenad, is it normal for the E1500 to turn itself on when you plug in the power bank ?

One of my power banks turns it on when I plug in the power bank, the other better one, the Belkin doesn't, I'm guessing the reason is the Belkin doesn't power anything unless you press it's on button, it auto turns itself off when no power draw too.

My Momax is always on so if I plug it in my Algo comes on.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PhaseTech said:

Okay thanks. Yes, that is normal. 

OK thanks, I just got to remember to connect a coil first before the power bank. 

When I first got the machine I was putting it together and connected the battery and it started making noises. Looked at the screen and it was going,  turned it off real quick and connected the coil.

Luckily no damage done, still works fine.

4 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Reviews and ..GOLD 

Maybe I missed a post but.......Anyone found Gold Yet? 

I've only taken it prospecting for two half days, I was going to say a day and a half but forgot the first day I left early too as I had some sort of medical issue after a rose thorn got me. 🙂  I did find gold; I would have found the same gold with my 6000 or 7000 though of course.

My next intentions are to try it out for beach detecting, I've been dabbling around my local area with it for coins and it's quite impressive with its target ID.  I should get around to doing a post on that I guess, just didn't think people would have much interest in a PI as a coin detector.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I should get around to doing a post on that I guess,...

I second that.

(and you continued)  "...Just didn't think people would have much interest in a PI as a coin detector."

Which 'people' are you referring to?  😁  Just like with native gold detecting, there are conditions where a VLF will struggle and a PI shines.  The fact that you are impressed with its target ID means it likely has advantages over other PI's that some have used for coin detecting.

Besides, aren't you shifting from detecting season to skiing season soon?  Time's a wastin'!

• Like 3

On 3/1/2024 at 6:35 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Besides, aren't you shifting from detecting season to skiing season soon?  Time's a wastin'!

It's been a hot dry summer inland where I am so I've not wanted to dig many holes for coins as it does damage, the grass is a bit browned off so digging will just kill it.  Autumn if it gets a bit more rain will allow for digging without damage so that might be my peak coin time.  That's what I've been waiting for really, some rain to allow me to do proper coin hunting. 

I've been intending to do some beach detecting but then at the coast it's been the opposite with regular showers and just not the weather I'd want to be detecting in, when they're getting the nicer weather, I haven't had the chance or motivation to go. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Reviews and ..GOLD 

Maybe I missed a post but.......Anyone found Gold Yet? 

On 2/23/2024 at 11:14 AM, Norvic said:

Righto, I`ve put many hours behind the E1500 got enough weight to stick my neck out a wee bit. With the NF EVO12 round it is dynamite on depth with subgrammers, up there close to the Z with the X 12 spiral in sensitivity and depth. Like the spiral EVOs and Elites did before the 6K GPXs, brought them right up to near GPZ performance. I suspect there will be many who end up being just E1500 users, a spiral 12 round on the 6K might be the only thing that competes close with it overall, taking not just performance but ergonomics and weight with the E1500s massive coil choice availability Of course the user has to be prepared to tweak settings and use a Fixed GB that requires GBing often in noisy ground but that is how most experienced users used the GPXs back to the SDs (not the 6K of coz)  

• Like 2

Everything ready but the Algo. 

IMG_20240305_190550_6172.thumb.jpg.935f535529bfc19fce78c4b239d33fbf.jpg

I am though getting some good honest reports my end about it.

I need more popcorn to tide me over....Now...🤔....buttered or just salted....

• Like 5