Garrett Axiom Price Drop In Australia And New Zealand

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

I think the new Lite package price has become a permanent sale, in other words the new price; it was meant to be just for Easter but now that wording has disappeared yet the sale is still going.   Good news if this is the case.

They're down to 13 in stock now from I think 40 to start with.   27 detectors sold from one dealer (Garrett Australia) so far during this price adjustment.  There are a number of other dealers running the sale too.   $135,000 Australian dollars in Garrett's pocket they probably wouldn't have without doing this price adjustment, it's just a shame they didn't enter the market at this price as uptake would have been much higher.

I'd call that pretty successful, a lot more Axioms roaming around Australia now than before.   Speaking to X-coils too, requests for Axiom coils have started to pick up with more owners of the detector in Australia, that's a very positive thing for the future of coils for it.

when you adding one of them Axioms to your stables Simon LOL

5 minutes ago, DSMITH said:

when you adding one of them Axioms to your stables Simon LOL

I'd like to, I really just don't need one though, and with the price still being a big wad of cash it just doesn't make sense to buy it.