Now "this" Is A Gold Digger.......you Don't Want To Pi$$ Her Off

She's definitely bad ass, but she did all that work for only 2 to 3 grams of gold at the most, more power to her...but not me!!

6 hours ago, John-Edmonton said:

Kind of neat the way she used old technology

The old ways will never go away, and some of them can get more gold than the newer ways will.

• Like 1

She won’t think it’s so neat when a sliver of rock comes flying off and hits her in the eye. I’ve seen some girls could sit on that rock and crush it but I can see she’s not one of them.

Chuck 

Looks like Greta Thunberg crushing rocks 🤣🤣🤣

Looking at the way she is dressed I was figuring yeah, right. But every step of what she is doing is absolutely authentic, in fact this is one of the better videos I have ever seen that shows the hardrock process from beginning to end. Many a stamp mill in this country was doing the same thing in 1900, just on a larger scale. The lack of eye protection though is one thing but by far not the real problem. That ore looks like the real deal, almost pure sulphides, I'd say very high in arsenopyrite content. Breathing both the dust and fumes produced in smelting will mean that pretty lady is facing an early death from lung disease or heavy metal poisoning if she in reality is doing it like that without breathing protection. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that both the dress and lack of safety equipment is predicated on the demands of looking pretty for the video. If she is the pro she appears to be, and something about the way she is going about the business kind of tells me she is, she is also probably wise enough to be outfitted more appropriately when off camera.

A genuinely pleasant surprise from what I expected. Thanks for posting John.

• Like 4

She's very well dressed in very clean nice clothes and even wearing what looks to be makeup, I think perhaps she dressed up to make the video, you can tell it's not some staged thing though and she certainly knows what she's doing, likely does it a lot.  I hope she uses protection normally.   Good on her, looks like she's living a nice life there, her surroundings are fantastic. 

Really good to watch and nice to see her pets all helping out! 🙂

• Like 1

The process looks spot on, and I really digg the hand made one-off tools and craftsmanship,  but it looks like a staged set, too clean, like it was built to demonstrate the old village ways for school kids, tourists, or just to make videos.  Super cool otherwise!

Yeah, use some of the gold to buy some less labor intensive equipment! At least get some gloves and a face mask!