Late chiming in here, it is never good to compete with your resellers. Seems like they want to maximize profits but the downside of selling direct is you have to hit the pavement and start peddling product. That can be a daunting and expensive task when your resellers would be doing that for you on a much larger scale. Customer support is the next issue as when you have no dealers representing and assisting products then thats the other task that is needed.

End of the day it's better to leave the footwork to the dealers and concentrate on designing and building products.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=firsttexasproducts&store_name=firsttexasproducts&_oac=1&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l49496

Here’s the link for the whole store including teknetics.

That T2 has got me wanting to start spurge buying which I do when any PI detectors come out.

Luckily I’m giving up on hoarding to many VLF’s for nuggets hunting and I now only use them on quartz dumps anymore. 

It just keeps getting better! This is actually quite funny

FTScoop.thumb.jpg.9576a4d9276a788505cf626ce76ce8ed.jpg

$9,99 for their garden scoop, only $230 USD to ship it 😛  It must fly first class with all the trimmings, via the moon.

Luck

4 minutes ago, phrunt said:

only $230 USD to ship it 😛

Luckily you got friends in the states that can ship them to you for standard shipping cost. 😅

4 minutes ago, RONS DETECTORS MINELAB said:

Luck

Luckily you got friends in the states that can ship them to you for standard shipping cost. 😅

I just had a bright idea to get an F19, a friends coming over to NZ from USA soon, but I searched their store and the F19 has disappeared, perhaps this thread sold them out. 

18 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I searched their store and the F19 has disappeared, perhaps this thread sold them out. 

Just checked! Says 10 sold but more than 10 available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134989297276?itmmeta=01HTKKN8Z2V9N0EB2ZW7WY8TJF&hash=item1f6dfd367c:g:k7QAAOSw6tRl~ept

Thanks, I really don't need it, but it's a slight upgrade over my GBP.  Maybe I should get it....  feeds the addiction.... 

Fisher, a couple years ago on eBay had a rock pick for around $25.00, but shipping domestically cost about $45.00. Until they got real and said Free Shipping. They're still dysfunctional. But I just got a new  F70 from them on eBay for $179 with 2 coils, 5" & 11", free shipping, and seeing if they have the small elliptical coil for it--that one is really good! I think they just have a lot of stock and can't compete with the newer ones at their old retail prices, which have become ridiculous.

Felix, the person who handled repairs, retired and he was a real communicator. You felt that your detector was in good hands.

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

Maybe I should get it....  feeds the addiction.... 

I’ll be even a better friend and suggest to you to sell your Gold Bug Pro first then use the money to buy a Fisher f-19 hat for memories and then go out and run your Algoforce all day wearing your new hat. When you get back from having fun with your Algoforce then put your new hat in the closet where your Gold Bug Pro would have ended up anyways and don’t look back. You’ll even have more closet space for more x-coils then. 😉