New Pulse Induction Detectors From Nokta

Its about time, hopefully Nokta took notice of all the design and performance suggestions that we here on DP gave to Dilek a couple years ago. Legacy Minelab coil adoption, tracking/fixed GB, basic or advanced Fe Disc and a damned clock on the screen!  😁

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it’s going to take a year to name it and another year are more for it to hit the market then you just as well call it a day late and a dollar short . That’s what it’s going to be if it takes them as long as it did with the Legend.

You got two other companies if they wanted could have something at a lower price than what they have to offer now.  Sometimes profit comes in volume of sales of items. That’s when  you remold and repaint then sell it under a different name.

We shall see.

Chuck 

Get ready for a deep discount sale on (some) Minelab PI's.  🤣

Great, now we're waiting on 3 new Detectors in the US.  Any bets on what becomes available first.... af1500,  garrett storm, or the new nokta PI?  It'll keep everyone guessing for a while for sure. 

Garrett is saying hey guys where did we put that schematic for the TDI SL and asking at the same time do you think we can improve on it.

It’s been done before and I’m sure it can made even better.We’ll call it the TDI 2 gold detector.

Chuck 

This has gone past a storm.

It’s going to be a category 5 Hurricane before it’s over.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

THE NOKTA LITIGATOR

No other detector can do it justice!

Submitted my choice of names for the new gold/relic Nokta PI today and received the following reply:

”Submission was referred to as spam.”

Double checked the correctness of the  “Naming Contest” submission https address, apparently my ideas for naming was rejected immediately by Nokta Detection Technologies. 

If Nokta is seriously talking about a PI detector then it’s got to be some testers that could be right here on this forum that we may be rubbing elbows with.

I think Nokta would be better off to name the two detectors themselves and get them out to the customer sooner than soon.

Chuck 

The contest page states:  "Deadline: April 30, 2024"

Maybe an Impulse a la sauce Nokta.................................

RR