What Do You Carry Your Gold In?

I know many of you have my small Nugget Stash that you carry your gold nuggets in.  People love the convenience of a container that can be opened with one hand.  On the other hand many prefer an old amber prescription bottle because it's just bigger and easily found in your pocket.   So what about combining the convenience of one hand opening and the size and shape of a RX bottle?

Introducing the new Nugget Stalker® Nugget Stash. 

I carry one to put my gold in and another to carry my Tylenol and Blood Pressure pills in.

-Doc

Available at docsdetecting.com or Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/326106239673

(Nugget Stalker® is a Federally Registered Trademark in the U.S. and Australia. Gold Stalker® is a Federally Registered Trademark in the U.S. both registered to G.M. Lousignont "Doc")

-Doc2024-04-2618_28_00.thumb.jpg.957442cbab03fce859c81ca976b2da0e.jpg

2024-04-2618_31_05.thumb.jpg.2b7e172b3765d726c90eec49dad2e78b.jpg

• Like 3

I thought I had learnt my lesson along time ago when I dropped my glass Bex bottle and it smashed spreading all my specks everywhere. No, I used a prescription bottle and dropped it. This time it did not break, but I spent a few hours searching for it among all the similar white quartz rocks.  Now I use a blue prescription bottle or a white one with a coloured lid. Your unit looks good and it won't break when dropped and the colour will standout at prospecting site if dropped. :nugget: 

• Like 1

Doc, I’ve used your older smaller model for years and have handed out dozens to other gold seekers through out the Southwest Placers.  There’s been a couple times I wished for a larger Nugget Stash and somehow, you answered!  Here’s to fresh patches to fill your dream's

LuckyLundy

IMG_4649.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

• Like 2

I've used the smaller one for a long time now and love it, can stuff about 2oz of gold in it, which has only happen a couple of times. I put my ear plugs in it to, just in case I need too shoot my snub nose 357. I didn't know there's a bigger one I might have to upgrade as with the ear plugs and on a  golden day it in can get crowded.

20190524_123401.jpg

20190101_173357.jpg

• Like 2

Those look useful. That larger stash will be handy when picking up other small stuff I find like topaz crystals and fluorescent pebbles and other mineral samples. But Doc, will I find larger gold nuggets if I order a larger Nugget Stash? 😉

A guy I know dropped his snuffer bottle with gold in it and it floated away down river. He needs a stash that comes with a leash!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldmancoyote1 said:

I carry mine in a 5-gallon bucket.  

:  )

You need to get an Aussy Bucket it is slightly larger at 20 Litres  ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Those look useful. That larger stash will be handy when picking up other small stuff I find like topaz crystals and fluorescent pebbles and other mineral samples. But Doc, will I find larger gold nuggets if I order a larger Nugget Stash? 😉

A guy I know dropped his snuffer bottle with gold in it and it floated away down river. He needs a stash that comes with a leash!

I can't guarantee that.  But, being I am Catholic I can bless them with Holy Water if you think that will help? 

By the way St. Barbara and St. Anne (the mother of Mary) are the Patron Saints of Miners.  We have a Patron Saint for everything.  Us Catholics started this whole thing you know.  That thing about "There's an app for that..."  Us Catholics started that with, "There's a Saint for that..."  LOL 😁

Doc

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, GotAU? said:

That would be a lanyard...