18 minutes ago, Skull diver said:

I am beginning to get a feel for the capabilities of this instrument....

I'd say so!

• Thanks 1

You are definitely doing well with the Manticore and it's great to see it. Do you think that the Deus missed these finds? It's funny how confidence in your machine can make such a difference.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, matt said:

You are definitely doing well with the Manticore and it's great to see it. Do you think that the Deus missed these finds? It's funny how confidence in your machine can make such a difference.

Great question...I just know that the Deus it is however a good machine and produced as well, but not at this rate.

I complained about the low conductors ID's shown way higher in the numbers and Xp gave me the negative answer about a future mod.

I feel still a rookie with this machine and aniway the damn light stuff pops out in places where an army of my competitors had been plus me.

It is hard to remain cold in front of a such fine gold sensitivity...I measured pieces under the gram with a strong and clear signal like a common target or a coin.

No matter the coil and the higher or lower sensitivity level. With lower levels you get silence and clear signals.

With higher levels you get some more noise but again an unmistakable warning when something is under the coil.

I use the beach LC program which is not the proper one for diving and doing well the same. No tones but a pitched sound in the depth mode with initial and final pitch to modulate and get an idea of target distance to dig.

The prospecting audio theme remains to use above the surface with a calmer session and not rushing against the leaving slack.

I just can say that is a more forgiving machine, cause with wrong settings I had the impression to make blind the D2 to gold.

And trust me if I say that I struggled one year to make the killer program before to sell it...

• Like 4

WOW!, Nice.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Thanks 1

Very nice-looking gold and congratulations on your learning of the Manticore.

• Thanks 1