Minelab Equinox Studio Photos

It will be interesting to see what happens when these things actually get into the hands of hunters....

Will there be issues like those that are now showing up with the gold monster?

Time will tell.

I do find it interesting the differences in response to the GMs issues and what happened when the MX Sport had issues. which all appear to be fixed now.

31 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Best bet is to wait 6 months to a year after release for issues to sort out on any new detector. Or just stick with what you have.

I think that is a very realistic prediction, and that will give 1st Texas a chance to finish and test anything in the pipes.

I'm bad about jumping in with both feet before it even gets here. I could kick my butt sometimes but I just can't help myself.

One thing I see on the Equinox I'd love to have for GM 1000 and that's is the shaft if it would fit. I guess I could buy the Equinox and change the shaft between the two. I like to look like I know what I'm doing when nugget hunting but care less on the other. It's all about image and I want to look the part. haha

Chuck

58 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Best bet is to wait 6 months to a year after release for issues to sort out on any new detector. Or just stick with what you have.

I waited 4 years before I bought my V3i... Just kept using my MXT till then.... Before that I used my Eagle Spectrum and before my Eagle I had a 6000 series 2.