Equinox Hell Hunt :)

Cal_Cobra

I posted this on the coin & relic forum, but suspect a lot of Equinox forum members may not venture over there, so decided to post it here. 

I tested the 15" coil at an old Spanish trail stage stop and was pretty blown away by the results, here's a link to the story and video:

GL&HH,
Cal

Perfect cross link - thanks!

Instead of posting the same post on multiple forms this is the way to do it. Create a new thread in the most appropriate forum. Then, if you think another forum is also appropriate (it happens) just copy the first thread link and paste into a new thread as Cal has done here. That creates the cool little link back box you see above.

I do this with my own posts if I feel it appropriate. If others post the same thread on multiple forums, I usually delete the duplicates and create temporary 30 day cross links. This method works better.

Desert prospecting can be downright scary at times - I have already learned my lesson there! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Desert prospecting can be downright scary at times - I have already learned my lesson there!

Okay Steve, now your going to have to elaborate for those of us with enquiring minds...could be the start of a cool new thread where everyone relates their own scariest desert prospecting story.