22k 5.3gram 19/18 Inch's ---- Mute Mode 15 Inch's

2 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thank You, and sad I did fill it but it drained down to about half way. I was surprised there was that much in the tube when I pulled it and dumped it out. I Should have got that on video but it was unexpected.  

Sorry, I didn't see where you said you had filled it.  I just assumed the tube would hold water.

There are two ways to do it.  Cap and seal the tube so the water doesn't leak out or drill the tube full of holes to let it fill to the surrounding water level which should be about the same as where the water and tiny waves meet the sand.

• Like 1

Joe... Thanks for the videos. They are certainly icing on the cake of what we have heard about the AQ over the years. And if all you do for awhile is hunt and give a report on the settings and results, I for one sure do appreciate it. Being on the list to receive the AQ I'll take as much information as I can to help optimize my time with it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

Sorry, I didn't see where you said you had filled it.  I just assumed the tube would hold water.

There are two ways to do it.  Cap and seal the tube so the water doesn't leak out or drill the tube full of holes to let it fill to the surrounding water level which should be about the same as where the water and tiny waves meet the sand.

It's Ok......I said Sad......,.  🙂 I was sad it drained down..It was a trick getting the hole deep enough then filling the tube from the incoming water...and trying to get the pvc back in the hole before in caved in.. I had hot glued the bottom of the tube...the reason it was still about hafe full i was less then 10 foot from the water..

As it sets right now I'll be cutting back on all testing and getting back on track hunting. hope get some digs of gold on video...After this evenings hunt..I am very proud of my AQ...It's freaking deep...and loves gold..video coming..

• Like 6